COMPANY NAME :
HappyWater Sdn. Bhd.
firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://www.happywater.my/ ADDRESS:
No. 2, Second Floor, Jalan Haji Salleh, Sentul, 51100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur ABOUT US:
We supply quality water and appliances such as water dispensers and accessories, including drinking cups and more, to offices and residential areas around Klang Valley.
Sales & Marketing Executive
Posted On : 14 Aug 2020
Keyskills : Analytical thinking, Communication skill
Job Description :
- Responsible for Sales and Marketing activities for Company products.
- Create loyal relationships with new customers by identifying and fulfilling sales and value-added opportunities such as cross-sell and upselling.
- Identify and develop new business & market opportunity.
- Provide proactive support and consultation to the customers.
- Participate and facilitate product presentation and demonstration with visit customer’s place.
- Build good rapport through customer interactions.
- Monitors competition by analyzing current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Assist in the processing of the business, including contacting the customers to finalize sales and service transactions.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Handle promotion activities, including exhibition and roadshow.
- Enhance and improve existing distributing channels.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
- High school certification or Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration / Marketing / Mass Communication or equivalent with STRONG interests in Sales or Marketing.
- At least two (2) years of working experience in the related field required for this position.
- Proactive working attitude, great patience with a pleasant personality and positive service mindset at all times.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Additional language is an advantage.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Effective networker.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Service-oriented, strong interpersonal & written communication skills.
- Independent and able to work in a team with minimal supervision.
- Computer literate.
- Willing to work 5.5 days a week.
- Applicants must be willing to work at Sentul, Kuala Lumpur.
- Annual Increment
- Panel Clinic Options