E-commerce is a buying and selling goods and services over the internet through Ecommerce websites. You will find that most administrative jobs involve using email and the internet so this article will focus on jobs that involve buying or selling online.
E-commerce gives employees more flexibility than if you were selling things out of a physical shop.
Types of Ecommerce Job
- Market research analyst
- Web developer
- Computer systems analyst
Aldivo Creative Products Private Limited3 to 7 Years Exp
Keyskills : PHP, Magento 2, MySQL, CodeIgniter, Yii, HTML, HTML5
Job Description :
We are looking to hire a talented and Experienced PHP Developer to develop and manage the front end and back-end of our e-commerce portal (www.jhingalala.in). As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
Experience:- 3+ Years
Salary :- Good hike on Current CTC
Location :- Okhla Industrial Area Phase-II, New Delhi-110020
Responsibilities and Duties
· Develop E - commerce websites and applications.
· Guide in the execution of test plans, creation of test cases and test data.
· Troubleshooting & debugging Web applications.
· Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
· Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
· Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
· Troubleshooting application and code issues.
· Integrating data storage solutions.
· Finalizing front-end & back-end features and testing web applications.
· Updating and altering application features to enhance performance
· Good understanding of the technology and domain.
· Strong skills in design, development, debugging, and problem solving.
· Good understanding of OOPS concepts.
· Mobile development experience.
· Implementation and maintenance of quality systems.
· Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
· Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
· Previous experience creating scalable applications.
· Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
· Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor's degree in computer science / IT (or related field)
· Perspective Knowledge of E - commerce integration.
Technical Skills: PHP, MySQL, Magento, WooCommerce, Ajax, HTML, CSS, Git etcPosted date: Oct 20,2020
- Architecture and Engineering
- Arts and Media
- Banking and Insurance
- BPO and KPO
- Business Management
- Content and Journalist
- Film Industry
- Hardware and Networking
- Homebased Jobs
- Hotel Industry
- Interior Design
- Marketing and Sales
- Nonprofit Sector
- Skilled Trade Craft
- Technical Support
- Webdesign and Development